- Great Provider of Solution – WordPress developer offers a complete array of services that are essential to WordPress like the design, custom plugin development, customization of theme and much more. Even though WordPress offers easy theme management but with the right developer you can get a complete solution that is devoid of loopholes and blends with the business model of yours perfectly. In short the right solution provider should be able to offer the tailor-made site for your business that truly reps your brand.
- Different Skillset and Experience besides Having Knowledge on WordPress – The WordPress experts that you choose must have a thorough knowledge about the WordPress and the online presence of sites. They must also know about Fireworks and Photoshop, site hosting, UI/UX design and also have some basic knowledge about the search engine optimization.
- Good Reference – A majority of businesses cannot achieve the project that caters to their business goals. The WordPress developer’s negligence has a key role in case of such a mishap. That is why it is vital to speak to your network and gain references. You should also speak with the previous clients which will help you understand the work process of the developers.
- Quality Portfolio – A proficient WordPress developer should be able to offer an exquisite portfolio of previous projects that he or she has accomplished. Without a proper portfolio, you are at the risk of appointing a freelancer who is inexperienced and may have begun working in web development niche just recently.
- Fast Response Time – You should evaluate whether you are getting timely responses to emails when you are hunting for reliable WordPress developer or developer team. A lot of web designers can be managing a lot of projects at the same time. So they are not able to respond to mails immediately. But the developer or the team should not take more than 24 hours to respond to your query. If you observe a delayed response at the time of the initial conversation, the probability is high that they will take even a longer time when you are working together.
- Value and Cost – This is one of the most potent factors to consider. Cost is undoubtedly one of the major problems at the time of appointing WordPress web designers. But if you want to cut the costs now, chances are that you will regret it later. Then how will you set the budget of your web design? It is not so complex. Just assess how much you spent already. Analyse the amount you invested in the previous year or last 5 years for the promotion of the brand through other forms of media like banner, radio, pamphlets or anything else. Also ask your developer to provide an estimate of the turnaround time or the time when you will start getting the ROI. Keep it in mind that it is not just the cost but the value that you get. So you should do a bit of research prior to making a hefty decision.
Andy Beck professional done and dynamic, with extensive experience with sales and management in the automotive industry. Increasing constantly the earnings of the annual sale through leadership, processes and implementation. Excel in the construction of solid commercial society within the structure of the company, customers and sellers. It prospers in challenges, continuous learning and driving results. Additional key strengths:
• Sales and Marketing • Training • Implementation • Internet Sales